Thursday, January 04, 2007

Meet Me in St. Louis... I saw that old Judy Garland movie again during the holidays. As you may recall, one of the background themes of the musical is the preparation being made for the 1903 Worlds Fair in St. Louis.


I know that I am a little strange, but the title of the movie made me think of our own "coming together" event to be held in St. Louis this June. I am, of course, talking about the Midwestern ITE Annual Meeting. While I don't expect a lot of signing and dancing (well, maybe at the ice breaker or out at one of the bars), I do expect the Local Arrangements Committee to show us what St. Louis has to offer.

The meeting website, http://www.meetmeinstl07.movite.org/, has been activated, and is ready for you to make some preliminary plans to attend the St. Louis meeting. Please pass along the dates, June 13 - 15, 2007, throughout your membership. Let's have a big turn-out!


See you in St. Louis!

No comments: